AAA only on Procks car for 2 races this season (1 Viewer)

I think they are a part of AAA insurance that is nation wide, years ago I had AAA and auto club roadside in Nevada when I lived in Vegas
I really doubt you'd see AAA of southern California paying for Nevada and other states. They may have worked out deals before that are no longer in place.

AAA Missouri usually sponsors the team in St. Louis and AAA Texas usually sponsors them in Dallas. I think you will see AAA on that car more than 2 races.
Yep. But each deal would have to be with that region's AAA.

I have a thought, lets look at the sponsors and see who is actually a sponsor and what drivers have a stake in "their" own sponsorship. I think it will show things are vastly different than the were years back.
Torrence owns Capco 2 cars
Salinas owns Scrappers, several cars bikes
Dakin owns Commercial sheet metal
Kallitta Flys DHL freight and probably only lets MAC Tools into his hangars for tool sales
Coughlins Jegs pretty obvious
Elite hired drivers but making bank on leasing cars engines
KB same^^^^^^
continue on...........
Greg Anderson seems to have one of the few corporate sponsorship deals from The Hendrick Car Dealerships that is not B to B or Self sponsorship

i think the private investment firm that purchased jegs, was planing to drop their motorsports advertising?
but further negotiations kept the name in motorsports, specifically drag racing. thought i read this somewhere.
....... a simple question: why do so many children of founding business parents, opt to not take over the family business?
jegs and schumacher electric are two recent examples.
Both Jegs and Schumaker Electric have both been sold. Their was probably some kind of agreement between Jegs and the company they sold to. Schumacher Electric was not a regular sponsor and Don did not like spending his own money.

Both Jegs and Schumaker Electric have both been sold. Their was probably some kind of agreement between Jegs and the company they sold to. Schumacher Electric was not a regular sponsor and Don did not like spending his own money.
terry, if you re-read my post, nowhere am i tying schumacher elec. to being a regular sponsor in nhra. was using as an example of one of
two companies we are familiar with within drag racing, both companies selling to private investment, both companies with younger lineage that could have continued
with their respective family owned and operated companies, but for whatever reasons opted not to.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back