A tip of the cap to Bobby Lagana Jr. (1 Viewer)

T.Smith

Nitro Member
4.64 @ 305mph at Richmond....no whole row of trailers, hospitality areas, million dollar crew chiefs and no "posers".....gotta love it.

You've always got to root for the independent guys that can make passes like that. :cool:

Very impressive performance! We've been lucky enough to see Bobby race at ETown the last couple years. Sometimes with his own stuff, most recently in Bill Miller's car. He always put forth a very professional effort. Hope somebody steps up and puts some advertising on that car.

I know the odds are much against him but I would like to see him more than any other win the show tomorrow!

Heres a pic of him from the IHRA race in San Antonio this year I believe it was there best pass to date or something, the wheels were up that high and he never lifted that I saw! :eek:

IMG_3804.JPG

Score one for the little guys, good luck to the entire Twilight Zone crew.

S/F
D

Congrats... Great job to the whole Lagana team..

I remember when Bob Sr. had the Twilight Zone Funny Car, he had it on the back of a truck.... I think he even ran it at the old Dover Drag Strip .. someone help me here ... did he ever run the FC at Dover in NY ?

Yeah, how can they run that number without at least having a hopitality trailer? :eek:

I've got Sr. in an early 80s funny car video. (He used to post on the old mater.) They were still using the open ramp truck to bring their dragster to Bristol from NY just a few years ago, parking at the end with the Greek (I still want to know who else could get away with using their heritage as a nickname in today's PC world, LOL). We always made it a point to let those two know how much we appreciated their lower buck efforts.

Hopefully Bobby can turn this performance into a few round victories today. Great job to Bobby and team!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back