A New Gun is Entering the IHRA Top Fuel Wars (1 Viewer)

Great News!

One week away, I can hardly wait to see this. Hope Craig puts on a show like Terry Capp did a few years ago. I've never heard a drag race crowd erupt like they did when Capp went rounds in 2004. Hoping for more of the same with Craig Smith.

Yes I can hardly wait for this either. Major kudos to Hodgson for coming up with some $$ to let Craig play at the "I". I don't think there'll be the same reaction as there was in '04 with Capp getting to the semi's - hometown boy and all that, but it's great to see (hopefully) a full TF field. My best guesstimate is that there'll be 9 TF showing up:

Litton
O'Neill
Cannon
Lagana
Zizzo
Gunderson
Foley (maybe - might go to Bristol)
Smith
King

See you and everyone else next week!

Yes I can hardly wait for this either. Major kudos to Hodgson for coming up with some $$ to let Craig play at the "I". I don't think there'll be the same reaction as there was in '04 with Capp getting to the semi's - hometown boy and all that, but it's great to see (hopefully) a full TF field. My best guesstimate is that there'll be 9 TF showing up:

Litton
O'Neill
Cannon
Lagana
Zizzo
Gunderson
Foley (maybe - might go to Bristol)
Smith
King

See you and everyone else next week!

Don't forget "Big T"

Terry McMillen will field both his AFC and the Foley/Lewis TF Torco Nitro Dragster.

Foley will also be in Edomton. Plenty of Nitro to go around.

My guess is somewhere between 22-25 minimum with a few of the west coast hitters joining the IHRA regulars. Pretty good turnout at Mission which some use as a tune up for the IHRA event.

I seen that, good to see Glen Kerunsky out and running well. Would like to see Rick Distefano out there as well. Does anyone know what he's up to?

What about Chris Karamesines? He's been to Edmonton for the past 4 years. Is he not expected to come?

I read online that Todd Paton was coming to Edmonton also. Top Fuel looks ok , Funny Car may be light

I wish I could be there to root Craig, Doug Foley, and Terry McMillan on. I also wanted to see the McMillan Top Fuel car as I designed the paint job on that car. But we'll be racing at an NHRA event in Woodbunn.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back