A Big Thank You (2 Viewers)

john

Nitro Member
hey everyone, i just wanted to say thanks for the nice reception i received from everyone, it made it very easy for me to come into the season at the end and do my job.

i really enjoyed it and i hope to be back next year.

y'all take care!
john

No John...it's THANK YOU!!

You were a bright spot..oh and tell Gary not to be stickin a mic in their face and ask what it feels like to be on the losing end!! (a swift kick to the nads would stop that..hehe)

Hope to see you back with the show next season.

Thanks John sorry I didn't see you on your cart or I would have taken a pic.......only found Gary(looked like he was doing some reading) and Dave as he sped past me(he even posed for me).

Hope your around next season.

Hey John...I thought you were terrific this year..I certainly hope that you are back in '08 and beyond....You certainly are a natural at what you do...Its nice that you are a fan of the sport, as well..It certainly comes through on the air...!

Thanks for everything you did this year with the shows! You most certainly added value to the program and we can only hope you are back next year. I also am a fan of you daily show on Sirius and your appearances on Bubba's show, keep up the good work.

No John...it's THANK YOU!!

You were a bright spot..oh and tell Gerry not to be stickin a mic in their face and ask what it feels like to be on the losing end!! (a swift kick to the nads would stop that..hehe)

Hope to see you back with the show next season.

It's Gary not Gerry.
and he's doing his job I think.

Thanks for doing such a great job this year, John. I was impressed immediately and you never seemed to have any hiccups. I know I certainly enjoyed you on the broadcasts and I hope to see you back next year and beyond. :cool:

John,

You did a great job, as we expected from your shows on ESPN. Your addition, plus the addition of Lewis Bloom made the show better-more opportunity for pit reporting-the burden wasn't all on Dave.

Don't know if you saw that comp of mine (see Avatar) that Lee Zane drives or my partner Al Ackerman's car (the four cylinder F/D-Al got bit by that great traction for the naturally aspirated cars in the the left lane and redlit by a thou in third round of comp yesterday) at Vegas or Pomona. We'll be at a bunch of the nationals next year-Al sometimes bikes with Mike Dunn and Lewis or bob Frey will tell you where to find us. Stop by and say hi if you ever get any down time.

It's Gary not Gerry.
I fixed it in my original post..right after I made it..but not as fast as you posted yours.

I know he's doing the job..but within minutes of finding out you've lost the championship..there's a mic going "what are your feelings at this moment?..knowing you're not the champion?"

I just don't like that..how do you think I feel?

Note: don't me to derail..this is John's post..and I believe we all agree he's done a splendid job.

It's Gary not Gerry.
Exactly what I was thinking Bob. I like Gary at the top end, he shouldn`t change a thing. Oh yeah, great job John Kernan, you were a great addition to the telecasts this year. Really hope to see you back in `08.

Exactly what I was thinking Bob. I like Gary at the top end, he shouldn`t change a thing. Oh yeah, great job John Kernan, you were a great addition to the telecasts this year. Really hope to see you back in `08.

Yeah..I think John and Gary and Dave and Mike did great this season..Elmer Fudd....well....??? he got better thru the season..but I didn't care (AS A FAN OF HOT ROD'S) when he went.."YES" like Marv Albert on seeing him loose in round 1!!!!

Myself...I look forward to being interviewed by you Mr. Kernan or Gary or Dave in the near future! You guys serve our sport with Dignity and Class!:cool:

Timmah!

John, I thought that by adding you to the line-up they were making up for a severe deficiency...and they were,. But when they added Lewis Bloom, it almost seemed like they were priming both of you for larger roles in the future.

Thank you and Good Luck!!

I am very happy with the job you and the rest of the TV guys did this season. I nice to know that one of the big TV stars comes here to hang out with us. I really hope you are part of the NHRA coverage in '08.

Dave

I agree with the consensus John, great job in your "rookie" year! Hope you come back in 08. And while I'm at it I'd like to say a great job was done by ALL the ESPN crew. No one ever mentions the camera guys, but they record everything in some very harsh conditions. Now, if only you can pull some strings and get us a 3 hour 2007 recap show! It was surely a tumultuous season. Here's to a safe and successful 2008 to all the ESPN guys as well as all the teams and team members.

ESPN did us TV viewers a great service by adding John Kernan. Thank you John for a most excellent job. (Geez, did that sound like Mike Myers as Wayne Campbell?)

You did great John.

As others have said, don't be a stranger around here.

We're here year around, trying our best to give the drivers and crew chiefs the advice and opinions they desperately need from us.
:)

thanks again for your support.

i agree with the job everyone did on the espn coverage. it's the best crew that i have ever worked with!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back