9th Annual Dot Com Awards (1 Viewer)

Nice to vote and see how everyone else feels about these picks..almost everyone agree with me LOL:D

Thanks Bobby,

I voted, guess I'm not the norm....

when all is said and done, hard choice just picking one

d'kid

sore losers!!!
seems like your pose not get out and vote!!

like it would matter much anyways.....
you only have 1583 members here.
almost 10,000 over there.

Last edited:
Just voted. Also never heard of yellow bullet.
But I just don't have that kind of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm the acting admin and can tell you there are very few ip's with more than one name. There still would be over 9500 members.

Ray, How does an IP address say who's posting? BTW, They better not catch you posting over here or your Toast dude! OK I'm joking, but does it really matter? Racefans trashing other Racefans, I guess the Off-season's pretty Boring.

Last edited:
Ray, they're NOT using Real Names! How does an IP address say who's posting? BTW, They better not catch you posting over here or your Toast dude! OK I'm joking....

Joe I can post anywhere, LOL, which I do post on a lot of boards. Joe, you can see everyone IP address in the admin section. It also tells you who's useing the IP address. I know some people do have more than one user ID, but not that many. I don't knock this board or any message board, like I said, I post on many. It's good that there is such a great interest in cars. I try to spread the word on events for everyone to enjoy and take my free time to visit some and post videos for everyone. We try to give coverage to the little guys that don't get much. This is a great sport and have met a lot of good people. Peace out, Ray :cool:

Joe I can post anywhere, LOL, which I do post on a lot of boards. Joe, you can see everyone IP address in the admin section. It also tells you who's useing the IP address. I know some people do have more than one user ID, but not that many. I don't knock this board or any message board, like I said, I post on many. It's good that there is such a great interest in cars. I try to spread the word on events for everyone to enjoy and take my free time to visit some and post videos for everyone. We try to give coverage to the little guys that don't get much. This is a great sport and have met a lot of good people. Peace out, Ray :cool:

'm curious how many are active? I know before the name change here we had a ton of people that were members but much less that were active. Just curious how true the 10k number is. I just went over and checked the place out. I'm shocked I hadn't heard of it before. Looks interesting

I post on very few boards but look at many and while there is a lot of BS on YellowBullet it is still a good site. Lots of heads up racers and a lot of technical info in the tech sections. Plus if you are a Billy Glidden fan he post there a lot.

'm curious how many are active? I know before the name change here we had a ton of people that were members but much less that were active. Just curious how true the 10k number is. I just went over and checked the place out. I'm shocked I hadn't heard of it before. Looks interesting

You talking about people that post when you say active? I have been a member here for a long time but post very little, that doesnt mean that I dont log on and look around every day which I would consider activity. I just dont comment on everything I read. I think that the bullet is the same way. There are always a bunch of people online but it seems like the same people make up the majority of the post, which isnt much different then the mater.

No, many sites show X amount of people that are members but only so many actually come on and lurk or post (ie active). Just by lurking you are active. I was just wondering if that 10k number is people who currently part of the bb or just who has signed up there since it inception.

on here we show almost 4k members but just over 1k are active

One I'm just curious plus I find it surprising that with 2 1/2 times the members that we have that out busiest days ever was actually pretty close (420 to 480) I would haeve expected a bigger difference

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back