30 Day Smell of Champion Campaign (1 Viewer)

Bullard Anderson

Nitro Member
Beginning Oct 14th, I will be wearing BRUT at some point during the day with the hopes of bringing a Championship to Capps and DSR in Pomona. Anybody else in? There's like (what) maybe 3 other RC fans on board here. Either way, I'm pouring on the BRUT.:D

Hi Steve!

I just joined the 'maters 2 or three days ago, but wanted to let you know that there's another Capps fan on the board now. Class guy, good driver, and he's paid his dues. I'll start the Brut ritual with you. Anyone else want to join in and hopefully help Ron Capps to a championship?

Oh, yes....I will be in my Brut Revolution apparel (as always). There just might be the scent in the air around my place, as well. I've gotten Daniel some and he wears it. It might be kind of tricky getting a John Force fan to wear it on race day, though. I'll do my best! ;)

Does this mean Naz will be wearing Castrol for the rest of the season to combat the Brutness :D

Sorry Vince I had to lol

I've mentioned on here before that Daniel puts Castrol GTX in my car. :rolleyes: I'm due for an oil change this weekend.....I'm going to HAVE to switch brands! I guess Valvoline it is. :p

Kelly
You've become a Whit fan now? or just Hot Rod:D

GTX Start Up is great on Fruit Loops... mix it in my coffe too:D

No Kelly... closed my eyes and held my hands over them... can't see it, it can't see you and will go away... just ask KJ.... tries it all the time when gramps catches him doing a no-no... :)
Both grand kids spending the night, so grandma sent me to my room:eek: says i'm a bad influence;)

I've mentioned on here before that Daniel puts Castrol GTX in my car. :rolleyes: I'm due for an oil change this weekend.....I'm going to HAVE to switch brands! I guess Valvoline it is. :p

Hey Kel, I switched to Valvoline after seeing a Darrell Russell interview the first year I really started watching racing.

Girl, I didn't even know until I went with Daniel to get my oil a few months ago. I should have known he was messing with Karma for 3 years! :eek: It didn't help him last year, though! :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back