2nd best thing this month besides Nitro Blast-Off (1 Viewer)

..........I was watching it the other night and a 1970 chevelle LS6 I believe it was went for $1.1 million dollars :eek:

I am planning on attending late Tuesday and all day Wednesday. I plan to take lots of pics. I will post them sometime that week.

I love watching the Barrett-Jackson Scotsdale show! I scanned the first couple hundred or so cars and there seems to be a unusually high number of '71 Mach 1's this year, a couple of '69 Cougar convertibles, '69 Torinos, etc., etc. I can hardly wait!

..........I was watching it the other night and a 1970 chevelle LS6 I believe it was went for $1.1 million dollars :eek:
That was last years show, that chevelle was Ray Allens super stock car that was restored back to stock, they said it only had 65 miles on it. Jackee has a ton of info on it. they should have left it the way it was as a race car!!

It's the premier auction, that's for sure. It's very interesting to see the varying buying trends in the different groups. The high dollar cars usually run through during prime time. I love how the big block & hemi cars just go through the friggin roof. There are some real steals though on some cars.

I have to get there one of these years. I watch it whenever I see it on the Speed channel, and proceed to drool all over the place at the beautiful muscle cars they always seem to have.

That was last years show, that chevelle was Ray Allens super stock car that was restored back to stock, they said it only had 65 miles on it. Jackee has a ton of info on it. they should have left it the way it was as a race car!!

.........Thanks Kelly, I didnt know that :eek:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back