2026 Stampede of Speed (7 Viewers)

mick

Nitro Member
countdown or not, these late season races are stacking the entries.
jake sanders on the list, narrowly missed at indy
jim campbell in the densham FC again. hope they run well. bir was not good for them.
jake slater in DC TAFC ...... 425 entries over 4 days. will be another great event.
and a double D/regional this weekend to start it all off. 10th thru 13th, which is a little different
race #2 runs monday and tuesday.
 
oh wow - even PSM is at 19! Welcome back GT Tonglet, Jr.! I don't even remember when he last rode in NHRA after LE debuted in 2010!
Also, thankfully a home race for the McGahas so a nice PS turnout as well! Hope TAD entries continue to rise! Wonder how the Regional will be attended - might be a fun 8-car field for them to qualify for, a la Vegas Regional finale!
Am curious how they will do Jeg's for Alky with only 3 Regions. 6 cars, 2 per Region? Or also 2 Blockers too? Haven't read anything how that will be handled.
 
countdown or not, these late season races are stacking the entries.
jake sanders on the list, narrowly missed at indy
jim campbell in the densham FC again. hope they run well. bir was not good for them.
jake slater in DC TAFC ...... 425 entries over 4 days. will be another great event.
and a double D/regional this weekend to start it all off. 10th thru 13th, which is a little different
race #2 runs monday and tuesday.
unless Del has a second car for the alky class Slater won't be there because Del sold the car to alky racer Ray Martin. BUT I did hear Ray may be there with it and the remainder events. I'm assuming Del will be tuning it. Ray has driven Del's big show car before
 
unless Del has a second car for the alky class Slater won't be there because Del sold the car to alky racer Ray Martin. BUT I did hear Ray may be there with it and the remainder events. I'm assuming Del will be tuning it. Ray has driven Del's big show car before
Maybe he already dropped out - or I'm blind, because I don't see it on there at all.
1791391613638.png
 
Hope it all comes to pass....longterm forecasts are calling for rain and thunderstorms the entire weekend. If just ONCE we could have weather conditions at the Plex like we've had the last 3 races instead of rain or 95 degrees in mid-October, I believe I'd faint dead away.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top