2013 Chi-Town Hustler Schedule (1 Viewer)

MM

Nitro Member
April 19-20 - IHRA Nitro Jam.....Bradenton, FL
April 27 - IHRA Nitro Jam.....West Palm Beach, FL
May 25-26 - Olympics of Drag Racing.....Union Grove, Wisconsin
June 14-15 - NHRA Hot Rod Reunion.....Bowling Green, Kentucky
July 19-20 - IHRA Nitro Jam.....Grand Bend, Ontario, Canada
Aug 9-10 - IHRA Nitro Jam.....Martin, Michigan
Aug 17 - IHRA Thunder Jam.....Jackson, South Carolina
Sept 21 - Maryland Superchargers Showdown.....Budds Creek, Maryland
Oct 11-12 - IHRA Nitro Jam.....Memphis, Tennessee

If you can make it out to any of these events, come by and say hello.

I will be at Bowling Green. My Dad is towing down the camper so we will be up to our usual shenanigans ...

Bringing the bathtub moonshine?

No bath tub stuff here sir ... It gets distilled properly ... Or so I have been told ... Allegedly. :D

We will put out big spread Saturday Night, will probably deep fry a turkey and/or smoke a brisket ... You are more than welcome to drop by.

Last edited:
Hey Mike,

What would you say the average cost per run in AA/FC?

Thanks,
Pete

If all you have to do is change the oil, plugs, and put fuel into it each run and you factor in the lifespan of the other parts and the cost to replace them, you can probably ballpark the cost of ONLY the run itself between $800-$1000. When you factor in travel for the team and feeding the droids the per run cost goes up to about $1200-$1500, maybe more depending on how far you have to travel. These figures are only valid if you hurt nothing, just go through the normal refuelables.

If all you have to do is change the oil, plugs, and put fuel into it each run and you factor in the lifespan of the other parts and the cost to replace them, you can probably ballpark the cost of ONLY the run itself between $800-$1000. When you factor in travel for the team and feeding the droids the per run cost goes up to about $1200-$1500, maybe more depending on how far you have to travel. These figures are only valid if you hurt nothing, just go through the normal refuelables.

Thanks Mike!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back