2008 Super Comp Schedule (1 Viewer)

tadwrench

Nitro Member
This may seem a little soon to be asking...... Does anyone know if they will run Super Comp in Gainesville at the Gators or Atlanta during the Southern Nationals??? I thought that I had seen the schedule somewhere but I cannot find it now that I need it.:confused::confused:

This may seem a little soon to be asking...... Does anyone know if they will run Super Comp in Gainesville at the Gators or Atlanta during the Southern Nationals??? I thought that I had seen the schedule somewhere but I cannot find it now that I need it.:confused::confused:

Willie, I just found the schedule on the NHRA website by looking under the points section and on the left side it has the 2007 sportsman schedule which also has 2008. From what I see, SC will be contested at Gainesville and Atlanta next year.

Barbara, Thank you. This is our first year and I could not find that information. Now my daughter can start planning on which events she would like to make next year.
:p:p

SC will be at Gators next year (thank God)... Willie, is your daughter the one that went all those rounds at Valdosta? I think it was her first event...

CJ Curtsinger

Edit: Nevermind... I saw your last name and remembered who you are... Im the kid in the dragster that pitted next to you guys at Atlanta, with the woman who was gonna make the pad for Kelly... How are you doing?

Last edited:
Willie, I don't know how old your daughter is but just a reminder that next year you have to be 18 yrs. old to run in a "national" event. I have a friend that ran enough divisionals this year to qualify to run the Gators next year and now can't because he won't be 18 til May of 08. :mad:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back