2007 NHRA Thrills and Spills (1 Viewer)

Kelly

Nitro Member
Did y'all happen to catch the '07 Thrills and Spills that was on before the race yesterday? I totally forgot to mention it here! Last week I noticed when setting my dvr. I started the race 20 minutes after the broadcast began (didn't take long to catch up through the commercials lol ). I wasn't reminded until I saw it in my 'recorded' list after the race ended.

I caught it last night before the races. Really, a good time for it. We had NHRA from 6-10pm here last night with those two.

I watched it too before the races. It was a good show, and I really loved the 'reverse' of each incident. It made each accident come across in a different way. Of course, thank god all those that were highlighted are okay. Never want to see a professional driver have a crash. But if they are trying to attract a new audience, I guess this is the best bait they can throw out to the public.:(

Wasn't this where we saw the whole Scelzi bit and the thing with he and Ron and the cookies?

LMAO! Gary, you crack me up! That's why you're my second favorite driver. ;)

I caught the end of it right before the broadcast... was bummed about missing it. I will have to do a search on my TiVo to see if it is showing again.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back