19 Magazines go extinct (1 Viewer)

Nunz

Nitro Member
TEN Publishing ceased publication of I believe 19 magazines, including Car Craft, Super Chevy, and Street Rodder. I’m sure for almost everybody on this site who grew up in drag racing, reading magazines was a big part of stoking the fire. I get it, and we all knew this was happening, but to me it’s still a bummer. This is why I preach that every gearhead should support the print mags that are left, such as Hot Rod, National Dragster, Drag Illustrated, and Drag Racing Edge. The subscriptions are crazy cheap, IMO. While I can embrace all the digital content out there, I sure look forward to getting print magazines in my mailbox to break up the bills!!

I haven’t read Car Craft in years but I’m still surprised to hear it has ceased publication.
I renewed my Hot Rod subscription last month. I’ve been taking it for many years.
I, too, prefer the print editions over digital.
After I’ve accumulated at least a half dozen issues my wife takes them to the hospital where she works so her patients and their families can read them.

ted, you understand the phrase, 'i prefer print' will not be understood by anyone in about 50 years :oops:
i got a phone book delivered to my business today. why!?

ted, you understand the phrase, 'i prefer print' will not be understood by anyone in about 50 years :oops:
i got a phone book delivered to my business today. why!?

Mike, I’m with you there. Print magazines are going the way of manual transmissions.

I spent a good part of my working life staring at computer screens and smart phones. Don't want to stare at a screen to read my favorite car rag. A good car mag, my old IPod and a sunny beach make for a near perfect day for me.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back