16th Calif Hot Rod Reunion (1 Viewer)

Re: 16th Calif Hot Rod Reuion

Very Very Nice Mike, Great shots from the starting Line, Hope to see you soon.

Donie

Mike I have seen a few of them. You guys did a great job. Thanks for sharing them. :cool:

Any plans to do the same with the Funnycars?

Rapid

Guys, this deal was put together by the T/F guys so as you can see its the long cars only. No plans at this time that I know of for the funny car guys.

Randy, looking forward to a mater meeting at the March Meet.

All American Fuel Dragsters Inc.

Mike,

Looking forward to that. Lets make it happen. :cool:

Paul, Sean, and I think you should do the funnycars. I guess you have to do it now! :rolleyes: :D

Rapid

Nice work Mike...

I'm with the rest, need to see floppers... would be nice to have video of Rapid in a Cave:eek:

d'kid

Donnie.............Doing great............

Sorry guys but not my deal so its up to the funny cars guys to get something going.

Good job Mike. Those are first rate! Tell the F/C guys to cough up some dough and they can have videos as well!:D

Good job Mike. Those are first rate! Tell the F/C guys to cough up some dough and they can have videos as well!:D
Rick did right by his group. If the flopper guys were half way as organized as AA/FD, maybe they would have thought of this. Great video.
Art

:D Mike M,

It made it about 1000 foot, then we donated to the aluminum gods. We fought some oiling issues all weekend but made it to the semi's in our first time out with the car. :cool:

I did about wear Chi out, as he was diving that weekend. :eek:

Rapid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back