Zmax 4 Wide Photos from Concord NC (1 Viewer)

Great photos! A question for the knowledgeable ones, and you know who you are. In the FC burnout pictures, there seems to be a lot more exhaust smoke (or whatever it actually is) from the Force camp cars. Is this by design? Just what is coming out from the headers and why would one team's cars have more that others?:eek:

Great photos! A question for the knowledgeable ones, and you know who you are. In the FC burnout pictures, there seems to be a lot more exhaust smoke (or whatever it actually is) from the Force camp cars. Is this by design? Just what is coming out from the headers and why would one team's cars have more that others?:eek:

force cars always let out more smoke on the top end but i havent noticed it on a burnout... i always just figured they ran it to the stripe as it started eating itslf up... but what do i know lol

David, thanks for posting the link to your pics and I would have commented before now, but have not had a chance to view most of them. You take so many pics and organize them so well that it can take quite a bit of time to go through all of them, even just those that I might be most interested in. I can't believe you took that many pics in just a day and a half. Anyway, thanks again and keep up the good work!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back