You wanna see a badazz lookin' dragster???? (1 Viewer)

BaldyLochs

Nitro Member
Dougie Kalitta's Mac Tools race car will have a special paint scheme this weekend in Vegas...... celebrating legendary street rod custom painter & pinstripe artist "Von Dutch" from the 50's. I hear it's very cool looking. I'm trying to get a sneak preview pic. Can't wait to see that thing on TV!!!

"The spirit of Von Dutch lives on today in everything from custom motorcycles to apparel" LOL:mad:

Dutch is turning in his grave as I type this...

If he were alive today, he say "Leave me the F$%k alone!!"

Last edited:
Far from bad ass! And whoever does those renderings needs to quit... sorry, but they're below par!

Mike

Last edited:
Far from bad ass! And whoever does those renderings needs to quit... sorry, but they're below par!

Mike

Mike, I bet if a company offered you a disclosed amount of $$$ to run a one race rendering on your car would you complain about the rendering they had chosen? I doubt it, besides the company execs. and marketing dept. select these preticular renderings these guys/gals run.

Last edited:
Well..... if that doesn't appeal to you.... the world's first and only Technicoat-sponsored Nitro-burning Toyota will also be there! Scott & Connie are once again giving long-time supporters Technicoat Companies some prime advertising space at thier corporate home in Vegas. You may remember they did it in Denver too (but that was the GM body). I look for a good showing from the Black Attack this weekend!

"The spirit of Von Dutch lives on today in everything from custom motorcycles to apparel" LOL:mad:

Dutch is turning in his grave as I type this...

If he were alive today, he say "Leave me the F$%k alone!!"

I guess we Arizonans think alike Jim. See my signature...(not just added)
I long for the old days where cars had names and personalities, not logos

Let`s hope Doug is only running that vinyl at Vegas, and we don`t have to see it at Pomona!

I was thinking that today, I want to see it in the Mac tools colors! I think there is going to be a big party in the Kalitta pits in Pomona... Yep, I think Doug will clinch it there...

Big party in Pomona??? LOL Why wait? I got news for you, there's going to quite a hoedown in Vegas, too!!! Anytime the Cowboys are around, you can pretty much plan on a good time.

I guess we Arizonans think alike Jim. See my signature...(not just added)
I long for the old days where cars had names and personalities, not logos

The Dutch I knew in '78 when I used to carry paint over to him at Movie Land Cars of the Stars would be shaking his head over all the fuss, and then go back to whatever thing he was messin' with at the moment... :)

Bannana.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back