You gotta Love Force! (1 Viewer)

In his 10/25 Burke's blast, he wrote:

"I had a note from a reader saying that he noticed that John Force had a speech therapist and wondering if John might be hurt worse than we thought. The answer is that the staff at Baylor Medical just had never met John Force. According to a Force spokesman John was just talking to the staff at the hospital in the same manner he does when doing all of his TV interviews and on his TV show -- you know what I mean…a little rambling and disjointed -- and they thought he must have banged his head during the crash so they assigned him a speech therapist!

John and his larger-than-life self always manages to make me laugh even when he isn’t trying to."

I don't know if it's true or not, but it's funny as hell. It must have been quite a culture shock for the hospital staff.

Man, I bet it felt great to get behind the wheel again. Keep getting better John.

That is really great to see. The most important thing is that Johnny feels good. I so glad he's getting better.

Dave

This is great... I think John is a going to be a real inspiration to me. I'll be getting surgery to have a calcium deposit removed on my foot in December, and the doctors are saying I won't be able to drive, or walk on it for a couple of months. I think if John can be driving this soon after everything he's been through, I should be fine in a couple of days..

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back