Ya gotta love John! (2 Viewers)

StarLink Now $299

Maybe this could be the "Silver Lining" in this cloud of late. Knowing he will be going home soon to rehab and not being able to get around and do 100% for himself - by himself - in the "boathouse", could it be that Laurie finds it in her heart to finally let John move back in the "main house" ?!?! At least for rehab and maybe for good. That would rock !!!

Dale, I agree with you....THAT WOULD ROCK !!

There is a major reason why Force is not living w/ his wife....or better yet the mother of his children....and most people on the NHRA tour know why and keep it to themselves...

There is a major reason why Force is not living w/ his wife....or better yet the mother of his children....and most people on the NHRA tour know why and keep it to themselves...

Yeah I bet you're just dying to tell us aren't you?

Last edited:

And now for your regularly scheduled Force bash.:D

From Terry Jones no less:eek::cool:

Hey Terry, did you ever hear about "if you don't have anything nice to say"?

You have already done your best to slander the guy over the time you have been here, why not TELL us what you know?

You won't though........you take the slimy charachter assination by innuendo route instead.

This is a positive thread.

But we CAN count on you.........can't we.

I don't like some people in the sport but what you posted is way below my, and thank GOD most others around here's standards.

So I guess that is the silver lining surrounding your black cloud.

REX

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back