Would you ever sell your (one of your) "Wallys"? (1 Viewer)

That's a Class Trophy, not a US Nationals Winner Trophy. It is smaller than a National Event Wally And if someone buys it for that price they should call me about some land.

And to answer the question, no, I wouldn't sell either of mine for any price.

Alan

I agree Alan. If someone paid $1k for a class trophy then I think I have several business op's they might be interested in.

Alan,

Can replica's of Class Winner trophies be obtained/ordered from the NHRA?

I know event winner trophies can be "replicated" for gifts to sponsors/supporters/friends.

Might be a good business, hocking them of on eBay, depending what the NHRA charges for the replicas.

Now.... $1k for a TF Event Champion is a bargain...... how much have some of the teams out there spent chasing one!! :D

To me the important thing is whether you EARNED it!

hell i wouldnt sell any of my trophys i won from open comp days @ enghlishtown for any price. they were earned and i love em!

There are two sitting here in my office-if someone tried to get one of them away from me, they'd get the other one upside their head.

I wouldnt even part with any of my Lebanon Valley Dragway Trophy's. and they arent even shiny any more they are so old. So Old that Bob Newberry was driving an F/Gas corvette at the time

The smaller sportsmans/sport compact wally's are $145 shipped, the bigger national event wally's are $245 I believe. Just ordered one, they take 12-16 weeks to receive. I believe that they verify with NHRA that you are the winner\part of the winning team of the particular event.

Worked way too hard for mine. It is staying right where it is at.

My wife would try to sell it while I was not looking. (In fact, I should check and see if that is her selling mine.) *goes directly to eBay*

I wouldn't even part with any of my Lebanon Valley Dragway Trophy's. and they aren't even shiny any more they are so old. So Old that Bob Newberry was driving an F/Gas corvette at the time

Sandy I see you are up my way... I've raced at E Town & Lebanon Valley (Still do) .. I'm an "old Timer" and was wondering if you have or know of anyone with a "Kill Sticker" from Dover Drag Strip I raced there back in the 60s... and I never saved any trophy or stickers.. :(

If anyone has anything from Dover please PM me or E mail me [email protected] Thanks

Guys I have 4 Class win Wallys and I would never part with them. Some of the guys who have raced stock/super stock for a long time have so many they have to do something with them (as one racer once told me). I personally would never come off of one.

It is not only if you would sell it, but who would buy one? Only reason I could see for buying one would be if you owned a sports bar and wanted one on display. As a Paul said earlier"..the important thing is whether you EARNED it!"

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back