Worsham & Tuttle -strange bedfellows! (1 Viewer)

The Counterfeiter

Nitro Member
I'm not sure how this is going to benefit the CSK team. It will give Dexter a prime pit location while he searches for sponsorship. It's obvious that F/C and T/F share a lot of common parts, but the tuneups are very different.
Appears from the article that Dexter will function as team owner and tuner - should be very interesting! Opinions?

I think it's great for all involved. The Worsham's and Dexter Tuttle are both great organizations and represent the sport well. I hope that Tuttle can land some sponsor(s) that will help them race the entire season.

NHRA needs more cars in the pro classes and, though we're talking about a dragster and a funny car collaboration, any synergy is better than going it alone.

Good luck to the Worsham's and to the Tuttle/Bradshaw team.

T.O.
(formerly 888-CAR-WRECK)
Nationwide Injury Lawyers

I'm not sure how this is going to benefit the CSK team. It will give Dexter a prime pit location while he searches for sponsorship. It's obvious that F/C and T/F share a lot of common parts, but the tuneups are very different.
Appears from the article that Dexter will function as team owner and tuner - should be very interesting! Opinions?

I wondered the exact same thing, Jim.
:confused::confused::confused:

my opinion....and only that.
- worshams already have their hospitality setup for 2 car deal
- hospitality costs might be shared / checkers still gets same pit exposure
- hospitality area can only help tuttle's operation in seeking sponsor/s
- maybe they'll both have banner years and we'll see a checker's TF again?
- tuttle operation will have to switch trailers/maybe use old blue trailer?

very cool situation i think.

My nephew got one of those Play Station Portables for Christmas the other day and of course, my brother got him NHRA Drag Racing for it, so Bro and I HAD to "Test it out" for him. Naturally, you have real cars for use in the game and fictional cars as well, and I thought it was kind of ironic that one of the fictional cars was a Checker/Shucks/Kragen TF car painted just like Del's red car.

I personally think this will be a win-win scenario for all involved. I hope Del does great this coming season. I am just surprised that several of the other independent teams don't do the same thing and form alliances that will make them more competitive against the multi car teams. The only difference that I can see between the multi car ops like Kalitta, Force, Schumacher, etc. and "little guy" alliances like this one is that the multi car teams have to pay ALL the bills as well, so this all makes perfect sense to me.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back