Worsham Makes It Official; To Tune Alexis (1 Viewer)

Team Patron will be one to look out for in 2012! Glad to hear this for all involved.

Well, at least he'll have first hand knowledge of the car from an up-close-and-personal history.

Good luck to Team Patron- Cassie will be pullin for ya! :)

Congratulations to Del, he is a great guy. I guess his cool margarita machine will now have a large supply of tequila for a while.

Rick

how many drivers out there can step out of seat because their tuning
skills are equally sought after?.... i can think of two others.
an elite group for sure..... also will be pulling for patron success.

This will be awesome, definitely my new favorite team to root for. Hopefully, he'll bring a little mojo to the rest of Kalitta's teams as well, I would love to see Doug win a title before he's done.

how many drivers out there can step out of seat because their tuning
skills are equally sought after?.... i can think of two others.
an elite group for sure..... also will be pulling for patron success.

Ditto that, Mike! That dude is awesome. Very glad to see him get a well deserved world title. Extermely talented and has certainly paid his dues.

Would love to hook up and bowl a few frames with him and Chuck. :D

Sean D

Bucket list:

- Work with Dad for years making a living out of our hobby - Check
- Win an NHRA Championship as a driver - Check
- Tune a novice to a top 10 finish and ROTY honors - In progress
- Win an NHRA Championship as a tuner - TBD

:)

Bucket list:

- Work with Dad for years making a living out of our hobby - Check
- Win an NHRA Championship as a driver - Check
- Tune a novice to a top 10 finish and ROTY honors - In progress
- Win an NHRA Championship as a tuner - TBD

:)
^^ this ^^.

The Worshams' are some of the greatest people in any form of motorsports!

This is great news. Glad to hear it. Congratulations to Del, and congratulations to Alexis for snaring Del as the Crew Chief.

I'm predicting they're going to be dangerous next year.

(To the other teams!)

Great news. After the Jesse James dragster sponsorship deal ended, the lone Kalitta FC program was originally brought back out "to have some fun with", when Scott drove it. Fast forward to Now, right here today, they clearly have a formidable one-two punch with 2 team funny cars, which is a first for Kalitta. I'm really looking forward to 2012 and beyond specificaly, to see how Jeff and Alexis do in the countdown. They're both out there to win a championship. Should make for a very competitive season for sure.

This is such a sweet deal. Kalitta's+Del+Alexis, what an awesome team. I know who ill be pulling for in FC.

If Spencer had won that race and the championship would Del have retired from driving anyway? I am just curious if he would have stayed for another year if he didn't win the championship at Pomona.

If Spencer had won that race and the championship would Del have retired from driving anyway? I am just curious if he would have stayed for another year if he didn't win the championship at Pomona.

My understanding is that as far back as the summer Del was thinking of retiring from driving. When the deal with Patron started to form prior to the end of the year it made the decision a lot easier.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back