WJ vs. Greg at Indy (1 Viewer)

camaro

Nitro Member
not sure what style of car they'll be match racing in and i doubt it will be a full blown pro stocker, but i'm hoping the fact that they both agreed to do it, implies they have buried the hatchet regarding there long standing feud !

A factory ride. I was hoping a PS until I read the article.
Johnson and Anderson will take to the starting line in Chevrolet Performance vehicles decked out in custom decals.
So Camaro's I guess.

Whatever Warren rented this week will be what they run ... Let Warren break in some tires out back of the KB shop and let's quit farting around with this ... 😆

Let's go with Sparks. That way we will really get a long time to savor the drama and intensity of such a race.

Iffen I remember correctly, someone here said that Warren was observed "fiddling" with his Toyota before the last time, and he was obviously faster than the others. Wanna bet he covertly "tweaks" the Camaro?

Iffen I remember correctly, someone here said that Warren was observed "fiddling" with his Toyota before the last time, and he was obviously faster than the others. Wanna bet he covertly "tweaks" the Camaro?

I will bet there is a way to hack into the ignition computer via bluetooth... and they would never know... 😉

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back