Will "Six-in-a-Row" take it's toll? (1 Viewer)

They couldn't do that because then it would mess up their precious reality TV style points system. It would have been interesting to see what they would have ran on that surface had the event been run in the fall, guess we'll never know.

Ya know the Evil PJ side of me would love to see a couple of complete weekend washouts over the next few races just to throw a wrench into their horrible little points scam:p

Doc,

My post was not directed at you, and was certainly not meant to be a slam. If it came accross that way, I'm sorry. I enjoy your posts and respect your opinions. The point I was and am trying to make, is that these guys are professional racers, this is what they do. And they all know that plans can be changed in the blink of an eye (or a flash of lightning). A simple rain storm at the wrong time can easily erase plans for a weekend with the family. At least this one was known in advance, and this one came with a bonus "Off weekend" because the race was cancelled before the teams loaded up and drove there.

As for the affect on me, my next weekend off is September 29th and 30th. so yes it makes for a long stretch. But I'm not the only one. Did you know that the JFR teams are taking the next free weekend (after Sonoma) and driving back accross the country to do the Norwalk Night of Fire event? After that it's four more weeks in a row. Brainerd, Reading, Indy test, and US Nationals.

When you take it all into consideration, it's still the best job in the world.

Alan

Did you know that the JFR teams are taking the next free weekend (after Sonoma) and driving back accross the country to do the Norwalk Night of Fire event?

That's their choice to do the Night of Fire.
They will probably be well compensated for going, as isn't it a booked in show??

That's their choice to do the Night of Fire.
They will probably be well compensated for going, as isn't it a booked in show??

yes it is a booked show 8 fc along with many otehr extras. its billed as the largest 1 day drag race in the country (maybe world knowing bader)

It's all good Alan!
I just saw the rescheduling of Bristol having the effect on some like a wagon train headed out West hearing that their only stop-over for supplies & R&R being taken over by Indians.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back