Why Norwalk is so much better than Indy for the fans (1 Viewer)

mastertone

Nitro Member
Free parking at Norwalk, OMG NHRA $10 to park? Ridiculous!

Notice how few picnicking tables there are under the stands at Indy? Please NHRA one table for each section? You could have put at least 10 under each section so when the weather is bad people have a place to go and sit and to eat!

$7 for a 16oz beer? Norwalk is always at least a dollar less!

Water fountains that are turned off in Indy so you have to buy water!

May have been my imagination but food prices for like items were at least 25% higher than Norwalk.

These are the only 2 tracks I get to so just sayin!

Free parking at Norwalk, OMG NHRA $10 to park? Ridiculous!

Notice how few picnicking tables there are under the stands at Indy? Please NHRA one table for each section? You could have put at least 10 under each section so when the weather is bad people have a place to go and sit and to eat!

$7 for a 16oz beer? Norwalk is always at least a dollar less!

Water fountains that are turned off in Indy so you have to buy water!

May have been my imagination but food prices for like items were at least 25% higher than Norwalk.

These are the only 2 tracks I get to so just sayin!

Yeah, but it ain't the 'Nationals!

The one time I was at Norwalk, Yes it was FREE to park in the MUD.
I'll take Indy any day over Norwalk.

The NHRA owns Indy of course, and yes they have higher cars counts but when they keep cancelling sessions and moving them around or to the next day us that only go one day get screwed! And please, they had no more than a half hour rain delay on Saturday so don't blame that!

Vegas is better than Indy or Norwalk ... free parking and direct interstate access. Easiest pits to move around in and get to/from your seats. Easiest campground to get to/from. Vegas 2 will have more pro cars than Indy, I guarantee there will be more than 17 nitro floppers. Sportsman car counts are through the roof due to the Regional being the following weekend. It is my favorite race on the schedule, but it ain't the US Nationals.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back