Why no interviews with Toliver? (1 Viewer)

If you're talking about St. Louis you couldn't be more wrong. Saturday was full and people on the fence to 1000'. Sunday was a late arriving crowd probably due to being in the pits but once the pros started running it was nearly full.

Regarding the "Too much Force" complaint, I'm in full agreement but I must say after John's loss in the 2nd round he was returning on his scooter in front of the pit side stands and stopped at 1/2 track to watch Ashley's run against TJ. While he was riding up the road along the fence the crowd all applauded him tried to get a response out of him.

As soon as Ashley beat TJ, John went nuts and the crowd fed off it. The place was rocking!

My point being, the majority of fans are Force fans so that's what'll get covered.

Drew, My comment about empty seats was done with the intent for a little comedy, sorry it came across wrong for you.;)

I don't know but, I wouldn't blame NHRA if they didn't want to "showcase" Jerry (or rather) his new sponsor.
I have no idea how much editorial control NHRA might have with ESPN2 but, why should you expect them to "bite the hand that feeds 'em"
After all, Powerade is not just a car sponsor or a race sponsor but they bankroll the series. Regardless of what their contract might say, I doubt they'd go after any Pepsi product either.
Just my speculation.

You sound like NASCAR

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back