Whit Bazemore Vegas preview, makes interesting observation about Force (1 Viewer)

john

Nitro Member
Whit Bazemore Vegas Pre | rpm2night.com

during our vegas preview podcast, whit made an interesting observation about John Force and Mike Neff, if Force keeps going out early. I couldn't tell if he was joking or not. As Fox news says..... you decide.

And, I made an error early in the podcast, but corrected it afterwards. Sometimes my memory isn't all that good! LOL

Whit wasn't joking, although I don't believe he or anyone else really believes Force will have 10 consecutive first-round exits. But should he get bogged down in an extended losing streak, he'll do whatever it takes to right the ship and keep his sponsors happy. If 'firing' Neff is in the cards, it'll happen. Force won't even think twice.

I think we can all forgive the glaring Podcast error, Morgan Lucas included. :D

Whit wasn't joking, although I don't believe he or anyone else really believes Force will have 10 consecutive first-round exits. But should he get bogged down in an extended losing streak, he'll do whatever it takes to right the ship and keep his sponsors happy. If 'firing' Neff is in the cards, it'll happen. Force won't even think twice.

I think we can all forgive the glaring Podcast error, Morgan Lucas included. :D

Yeah and what if Neff is leading the points? :rolleyes:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back