Where to find 2007 Nostalgia Schedules?? (1 Viewer)

n/a

Nitro Member
Planning some vacation time for this spring & summer, and trying to take in a Front Motor T/F race or something somewhere.

How about some suggestions from you all.
Which race / races do you think is the best to attend?

Are there any published '07 schedules at this time?

And how about that AAFD-inc.com bunch.
Are they still active and do they have anything in place for '07?

Let me know here. Thank YOU! Larry

Hi Larry,

I have of list of events posted at www.maziracing.com, under the Nostalgia Schedule link. Most events listed feature a variety of nostalgia classes. Still waiting to hear from a few tracks, and will post their additions when I receive them.

Dawn, Great list you have there! Thanks for compiling it. :cool:

I did notice the World Series of Drag Racing at Cordova, IL is not listed yet. It is in late Aug.

Also, the World Fuel Altered Nationals at Eddyville, Iowa the 3rd weekend of Aug.

Thanks,

Rapid

Randy,

The World Series of Drag Racing is a nostalgia event? Thought that was a bracket race with a few booked in cars.

Are there any other nostalgia classes competing at the Fuel Altered event in Eddyville?

Dawn

Dawn,,,good point. I was just thinking of our car and some other altereds there, along with the FED's, and NFC's he usually has it makes it seem like a nostalgia event. But you are correct,,,technically not a nostalgia race,,,but one worth going to as a spectator for sure!

On our WFAN race, not at this time. I will get you dates and info on our event.

Thanks,

Rapid

I Thank You also Dawn!
I'll spend sometime here later looking over your site / list.

IF anybody else can add something here I would appreciate
the input.

Larry

This year the Tucson Dragway Reunion Race in Tucson will be 3 day event, including our 10th Anniversary celebration...16 AA/FD and 16 AA/FC...We'll start with a bit of Nitro qualifying on Fri nite, BBQ, music and 10th Anniversary party...Sat is all nostalgia (NE1 and Hot Rod 1 thru 1975)..Sunday is our 10th Anniversary bracket race..with a nice big GUARANTEED purse... hope to see all you maters there check out New Page 1 thanks Mike

Last edited:
Hi Larry,

I have of list of events posted at Combustion Chamber-Specialized Drag Racing Coverage By Dawn Mazi-Hovsepian and Mark Hovsepian, under the Nostalgia Schedule link. Most events listed feature a variety of nostalgia classes. Still waiting to hear from a few tracks, and will post their additions when I receive them.

Hi Dawn! You probably don't remember me, but I used to pilot Kerry Grams' altered in your Supercharged Outlaws circuit several years ago. I'm glad to see you have the Nostalgia Pro Comp Association up there. Me and the fellow I drive for now went down to their season ender in Indy last year and had a great time (except for the broken rod). Troy Coker and the gang were really great, so I was glad to see their schedule had doubled for this year.

See ya' at the races!!!

Sean DeWitt

The World Fuel Altered Nationals will be the 17th and 18th of Aug at Eddyville Raceway Park in Oskaloosa, Iowa again this year. :cool:

Rapid

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back