Where is?? (1 Viewer)

Nitro Kev

Nitro Member
With etown right around the corner, whatever happened to the PETOSA BROS.
Thats was a badass funny car!

Mark Oswalds old ride from the early or mid 80's? I remember that car. Bad a$$ car, bad a$$ driver!

Mark Oswalds old ride from the early or mid 80's? I remember that car. Bad a$$ car, bad a$$ driver!

That would have been early 90's...That was a STRONG car. I can't for the life of me remember if they came back after that horrible fire in Dallas 92.

I believe the Petosa Bros. car was out of Staten Island, NY. I remember seeing them at E-town for a match race, and the summernats with a Mopar paint scheme. I think Roland Leong was helping with the tune-up. last I heard of the car, it burnt pretty bad (at Topeka????). Have'nt really heard from them since, but every so often I see a Petosa Excavating truck. If I recall correctly, they had "We Dig" lettered on the car. Anyone else with info?

I believe the Petosa Bros. car was out of Staten Island, NY. I remember seeing them at E-town for a match race, and the summernats with a Mopar paint scheme. I think Roland Leong was helping with the tune-up. last I heard of the car, it burnt pretty bad (at Topeka????). Have'nt really heard from them since, but every so often I see a Petosa Excavating truck. If I recall correctly, they had "We Dig" lettered on the car. Anyone else with info?

word is they left fuel funny cars for offshore powerboats

Speaking of where is...what's Skuza up to these days? ;)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back