When do they post the REAL Entry lists? (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

I believe that is because they are pre-entered into all events for the season.

They do not update to REAL entry lists. They give the pre-entered, then you get to see who makes a pass on friday afternoon. That is the first time you see the REAL entry list.

They do not update to REAL entry lists. They give the pre-entered, then you get to see who makes a pass on friday afternoon. That is the first time you see the REAL entry list.
The entry list is updated from time to time. We were on the entry list for Vegas II and Pomona II, we are no longer on it.

The entry list is updated from time to time. We were on the entry list for Vegas II and Pomona II, we are no longer on it.
Tony,

They pull all sportsman withdrawals from the entry list almost immediately so the slots can open up for others that may want to enter.

The Pros do not have limits on the number of entries like the Sportsman categories so there is no need to pull the Pros names off the list.

All of the top 10 are pre-entered to every event all season. So what's the big deal?

Tony,

They pull all sportsman withdrawals from the entry list almost immediately so the slots can open up for others that may want to enter.

The Pros do not have limits on the number of entries like the Sportsman categories so there is no need to pull the Pros names off the list.
Greg, there is a limit for Pro entrys too.

Greg, there is a limit for Pro entrys too.

Why would they want to limit the number of cars for pro fields? I would think the name of the game is to attract more sponsors and thereby having more sponsors would mean more cars.

The entry list comes from the competition department and is updated whenever they send over a new list. A change has to be approved by Graham Light himself so we let them send it to us when he has time to check-off on any changes before it's re-posted.

I'm not 100-percent sure here, but I believe John Force's entry will stay on there in case his car is entered with Phil Burkart (or someone else) driving in his place. This "saves" the team that spot in the field.

I hope this helps.

Why would they want to limit the number of cars for pro fields? I would think the name of the game is to attract more sponsors and thereby having more sponsors would mean more cars.

I think it boils down to a number of reasons. T.V. time, oil downs, pit space and people count.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back