What's going on in pro stock (1 Viewer)

Not sure whats going on? Sounds like the teams said something about the track since they sent the Safety Safari out there to look at the track. I dont know whats going on. Weird.

Yeah, this was pretty wierd.

After the little converstion at the starting line, about 5 crew guys walked down the right lane. It looked like 2 guys from Stanfield, 2 guys from Edwards and possibly Jim Yates. Walking down the track until just past half-track they stopped, 'scuffed' their feet and felt the track. They looked like they were concerned with the outside of the groove. One guy waved back to the starting line to send the Safety Safari but only the official that was standing near half track came up to them to radio back their concerns. The Safety Safari never came down. While this was going on they brought the PS bikes to the water boxes. When the PS crew guys got back to the line there was another conversation and then the bikes backed away from the starting line and then they ran Super Gas. Very strange to see a round of Sportsman before the PS semis and then to see the Nitro and PS finals separated by Sportman rounds.

Hmm Thats about right they dont care if a Super Gas car hits the wall:mad: . A lower power car some of those cars have 632 cuin or more motors that can and do run 7.0 in top Sportsman. I know you dont need a motor like that in Super Gas, But hey its fun to go fast when not on the stop

Lanny

At the time it seemed like a slap on the wrist to those questioning the job that was done by NHRA. I thought it was funny myself.

At the time it seemed like a slap on the wrist to those questioning the job that was done by NHRA. I thought it was funny myself.

No...NHRA said the track was ready to run. There were clouds overhead and the weather forecasts said rain was on the way. The Pro Stock drivers did not want to run so they moved on and brought in drivers who were ready.

Jim

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back