What happened to "Scelzi Says"?? (1 Viewer)

Tom

Nitro Member
I know they probably didn't have time with all of the Force coverage, but I missed Scelzi Says. Gary also didn't seem himself either. He seemed tired or pissed most of the time and that was before he said he was pissed off after sand trapping it in the semi's.

I think they said Scelzi was a little undae the weather (flu or ?)
Scelzi should dress up like Ashley and walk into Forces pit --could be a real hoot

They probably figured out how Corny it was......................

I would rather watch Ashley answer quaestions all day long instead of Scelzi making his self look like a goofball..................:eek:

how about an Ashley Force calender kinda like a swim suit edition. I know Danica Patric did some pics in a rather skimpy swim suit.
Ah heck I m just a normal old man, how about all them Force gals and maybe all the female NHRA drivers as well.
BRING IT ON. Bet NHRA could sell lots of calenders and make lots of money.
can see the line to get autographs at several pits.

They probably figured out how Corny it was......................

I would rather watch Ashley answer quaestions all day long instead of Scelzi making his self look like a goofball..................:eek:

post of the day!:D scelzi says- hmmmm more coverage for dsr:D bring on more ashley!

I thought Gary was funny as hell. It has nothing to do with dsr. He's a hell of a nice guy and I hope they bring it back.

I agree 100%. When I did the Gilby "Nitro Intern" thing, Gary was one of the nicest of the drivers that I met. We "cut up" with each other the whole time we were in the Staging Lanes.

Thanks for the tease Arthur !
Man its hard to get to see any good eye candy anymore!
I've got two grand daughters that also use this computer so on threat of bodily harm no eye candy sites are allowed on here so I have to depend on the goodwill of others links!
Good luck to Gary and I hope Scelzi Says returns .

I think maybe Scelzi may be paying more attention to his racing duties then Scelzi says. If he can win more races he should can the schmaltz permantly.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back