What happend to KB Racing's TF driver?? (1 Viewer)

BaldyLochs

Nitro Member
Holy Cow! This girl's got BLOG!! Way to go Hillary.... she's updated her nhra.com blog more in the past 3 weeks than she did in the whole time between Memphis & Pomona..... and it looks like there's no slowing down anytime soon. If you check it out, be sure to hit your refresh button 'cause she might sneak one in! :)

Last edited:
She did promise to update a couple of times a week about a month or so ago, and she's keeping to it... I read Hillary's, Bob W./CSK, TJ's, Mike's, and when they update it, Team K and EE...

d'kid

Lets see her keep it up for a year, then maybe she`ll be in Wilbers league...now THAT guy has got blog! I read Hillary, CSK, TJ and Yates regularly. Cory too...all seven entries!

That's a good thing, I always enjoy her blogs. Now if Cory Mac would start trying to catch up with her :D

Wilber is great. I just read his blog for today and was laughing pretty hard about his Wii story. I got my son one this year (like Wilber, it is for me too). My son is really good with some of the sports.
I try to catch the blogs as much as I can. I do like how Wilber has a little of everything is his blogs.

I really like Hillary, I think she is the true deal. I really would love to see her win a few this coming year. I think she has proven she deserves it. I like that practice tree she has too!

Wilber is in a league of his own! You never know what you'll be reading about. I also enjoy reading about Fast Jack too...

Chris;
I didn't see you post over on the Connie / Shirley thread. Thought you had the inside scoop on that camp.

Jay

Just a bunch of posts about partying and personal stuff. I think she has lost the drive she should be working harder to...

Oooppppsss

Never mind I thought this was an EE thread.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back