Was Tommy Delago bracket racing this weekend? (1 Viewer)

Professor Dave

Nitro Member
BRISTOL, Tenn. - Results of round 1 eliminations in Super Pro at the NHRA, K&N Spring Fling 20's presented by Sparco:

Among others

050 Billy Leber 7910X Tommy Delago
E1 ****WINNER**** 0.002 5.418 125.95 0.055 6.029 112.43

123 Ricky Jones 2977 Van Greer
E1 ****WINNER**** 0.023 5.752 120.08 -0.085 6.614 101.68
SPRO Dial: 5.75 (+/-): 0.002 SPRO Dial: 6.64 (+/-): -0.026

Is that the same Tommy Delago that is co-crew chief for Matt Hagan and is that Ricky Jones, the pro stock racer? I know Jeg Coughlin and Dave Connolly and Alan Reinhart were at this event.

Yes. One and the same. He was driving a Chevy II that he and Frank Cervelli own. They doubled up running the car together but I don't remember seeing them go far in eliminations. I think they still had a good time at a great event. But no that was not "the" Ricky Jones.

Thanks John-I'm glad Tommy had fun-it's sort of like what Kurt Busch did on Saturday going to race his car at Pink's All-Out. Do you have any idea if Frank is going to be back racing comp anytime soon?

Thanks John-I'm glad Tommy had fun-it's sort of like what Kurt Busch did on Saturday going to race his car at Pink's All-Out. Do you have any idea if Frank is going to be back racing comp anytime soon?

Frank has been driving the blown altered that I had drove for several years and from what I understand, Frank's comp effort is coming together for this year, if it hasn't already.

Sean D

Yup! It was him, he .009ed me in the buy-back round Sunday. That's no way to treat the announcer.......

Then he went to the final of the Jackpot race Sunday evening.

Alan

Yup! It was him, he .009ed me in the buy-back round Sunday. That's no way to treat the announcer.......

Then he went to the final of the Jackpot race Sunday evening.

Alan

Sound's like you had fun too-otherwise you might have said something other than "That's no way to treat the announcer......." about getting treed!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back