War Stories are up! (1 Viewer)

My vote went to Abbott. Not that his story was better, but at least it was his own. Don't get me wrong, I like Jim O, but he wasn't there when the event took place, so how can it be his "War Story"?

Seriously Chris? LOL!

I realize I am being obtuse and nit picky, but we all have crazy second-hand war stories that other people have told us. The weird thing to me is Jim O has been at Kalitta for 25+ years, he must have been personally involved in enough crazy stuff to fill an encyclopedia.

As always, I reserve the right to be wrong LOL.

I love this time of year for these war stories. However I hope Comp Plus can get their website issues sorted. That website has been down more times this week then it has been up.

I realize I am being obtuse and nit picky, but we all have crazy second-hand war stories that other people have told us. The weird thing to me is Jim O has been at Kalitta for 25+ years, he must have been personally involved in enough crazy stuff to fill an encyclopedia.

As always, I reserve the right to be wrong LOL.

Jim and Jon O. can share ANY story about the Kalitta gang and their antics. I'm sure there are plenty they have been involved in and maintain innocence....LOL!

Now now now-think of this like racing. Who tries to knock it out of the park in the 1st round? You just win the round + work your way to the finals. Right? ;)

Frustration isn't the word for what we've experienced for the last three weeks. We made the option to upgrade to new software since the previous version was grossly out of date. Then parts of the software had issues cause the magazine to stumble and at times fail. Then we realized the server itself we were own wasn't capable of handling the massive traffic run we've had lately. We thought we had the issue fixed but instead it was merely a band-aid on a bullet wound. We are stepping up to even more power tonight, and hopefully we can get this issue resolved. This situation has essentially been the Grinch which stole our Christmas. I deeply apologize for the poor performance of the site in the past few weeks and I promise you, I have been as frustrated as I've ever been. Here's to praying this issue is resolved tonight.

Last edited:
another fight:rolleyes: ...or a kid playing with nitro in pits:cool:
seriously the voters picked the fighters over a son of a nitro racer playing around with nitro in the pits, culminating
with blowing a 55 gallon nitro drum sky high....with coil watching.
not impressed - through voting this year - the 'fighters' obviously are more 'popular' because their stories suck.

Last edited:
seriously the voters picked the fighters over a son of a nitro racer playing around with nitro in the pits, culminating
with blowing a 55 gallon nitro drum sky high....with coil watching.
not impressed - through voting this year - the 'fighters' obviously are more 'popular' because their stories suck.

Yea... I was laughing out loud about the kid and nitro, not so much about the testosterone sharing

Last edited:
Indian must have been the guy that Fuzzy Carter called "Chief Auto Parts" He made a billet engine block for Hill on a Bridgeport mill.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back