Walsh in and Shortall out???? (1 Viewer)

to

Nitro Member
Comp plus indicated in their story about Walsh resigning that he was going to head back to familiar grounds...does this mean he's going back to Tuttle's operation??

Walsh had Tuttle's hotrod performing when he was there. Since Dexter was looking for better chemistry, he ought to bring Walsh and Bradshaw back together and form a powerful "dynamic duo" combination.

I still can't believe that Shortall wasn't reprimanded for physically attacking Bradshaw in front of Diana Tuttle in Chicago......all over 7 pounds of safety shielding and pads!

Makes you wonder!

I'd rather see him go over with JR-- I have no respect for Tuttle or Shortall after what happened with the whole ordeal.

As usual the original story going around was not quite the way it really went down and Shortall isn't totally at fault here. Not to say I condone what happened, but it wasn't as one sided as originally reported.

Pat...I do not mean do de-rail this thread but I have met you when I was w/ Dale A/Bernstein and I have to say it made my day when ESPN had Randy on the air asking him questions...Randy was always polite and helpful when I first started..

As usual the original story going around was not quite the way it really went down and Shortall isn't totally at fault here. Not to say I condone what happened, but it wasn't as one sided as originally reported.

Pat,
I have been waiting for someone to bring this up. I have not been close enough to this deal lately to be able to make an authoritive comment but there are definitely two sides to the story.

Roo

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back