Von Dutch to Mac (1 Viewer)

Alan

Nitro Member
Kinda strange that Kalitta's didn't run their Von Dutch body all weekend long. Anyone know why this is? Why would Jon Aden have them switch mid-event? Nothing like that was done with either of the Chip Foose theme cars.

Kinda strange that Kalitta's didn't run their Von Dutch body all weekend long. Anyone know why this is? Why would Jon Aden have them switch mid-event? Nothing like that was done with either of the Chip Foose theme cars.

My guess was that if they could have clinched the championship yesterday, he would want them to be in Red and Black! Those are the pictures that last forever.

Red & Black Colors

Doug Said That The Main Colors Are Red/black And The Yellow "von Dutch" Was Just A Saturday Thing. It Also Has To Do With Sponsorship...... If You Get My Drift........

Team orders.

rofl.gif

Speaking of which ...... I need to give a tip of the hat and a personal round of applause to Mr. Ricky Fischer for all his hard work last weekend, switching those panels around and keeping the car spotless and looking all spiffy.... and for making sure Dougie was where he needed to be at all times!
Toyota my foot!!!!!.... I want a HONDA from Fischer Honda!!!!!
You Go, Rick!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back