Virginia TV Coverage (1 Viewer)

I cut the chord a few years ago and haven't seen much of the FS1 stuff recently. Maybe someone can answer why NHRA.tv doesn't offer a replay of the broadcast maybe a few days later? I know they own the content, and I can watch races from last seaons FS1 broadcasts on their free Plex tv station, so why not provide this for an NHRA.tv streaming paying customer? If they did this, in my opinion it would definitely add value to this package.

Just for size reference

IMG_1500.jpeg
IMG_1502.jpeg
IMG_1504.jpeg

F1 photographer kym illman stayed in usa after miami and attended the indy car gp last weekend at indy motor speedway. in recent utube blog, he interviewed various indy car drivers, one
stating that forces on head, neck, and arms were probably more extreme in an indy car than in F1 as they are built heavier, and harder to drive/steer than F1 cars; one driver, who is former F1, commented on his first attempts at oval racing with constant right side g-loading. he said afterwards, he struggled with balance for about 30 minutes.

Ask a F1 or Indy Car driver. They'll show you a few.
I bet with a little thought they can come up with something added to the Hans device for side to side movement.
if u dont ask or say anything about the different things going on in the car then nothing gets done ...IMO

one thing i've noticed, over the years, is that all the racers look about half their size, in person as they look on TV. maybe its me or perhaps the TV does ad 15lbs. caught Tony Schumacher signing autographs and he struck me as a relatively small statured guy, as opposed to what i always deciphered on the Television
I get to see myself on TV fairly regularly and can personally attest it adds weight and subtracts hair! Average sized folks look thicker on tv and us larger than life folks well it ain't great!

I cut the chord a few years ago and haven't seen much of the FS1 stuff recently. Maybe someone can answer why NHRA.tv doesn't offer a replay of the broadcast maybe a few days later? I know they own the content, and I can watch races from last seaons FS1 broadcasts on their free Plex tv station, so why not provide this for an NHRA.tv streaming paying customer? If they did this, in my opinion it would definitely add value to this package.
They do. You can watch each day of all of the 2022 events, 2021 events, 2020 events plus others on NHRA.tv. Several times I don't have the time to watch everything live over the weekend so I watch on Monday and Tuesday and fast forward through the classes I'm not as interested in.

sometimes record the race on my hulu subscription........fast forwarding thru commercials is the best

They do. You can watch each day of all of the 2022 events, 2021 events, 2020 events plus others on NHRA.tv. Several times I don't have the time to watch everything live over the weekend so I watch on Monday and Tuesday and fast forward through the classes I'm not as interested in.

Just to be clear, I was talking about the Fox broadcasts, which they don't have.. Just the racing footage from the track. I was specifically talking about being able to access the broadcast footage for interviews, commentary, etc. Since I dont have FS1 anymore.

If you have ever watched a Main Event video by Dean Pappadeas, it will show how drag racing should be covered. Rock n Racing is a great example,its on Youtube.
Dean did a great job shooting the drags back in 80s, still holds up well 35 plus years later.
Les Mayhew does a great job, his latest from Boise 2022.
Gezzzz what a novel idea, you can here the sound of the floppers.

when you watch videos by les you are watching talent that is happening rite now. when you watch his different camera angles, when he uses slo-mo, how he uses sound,
IMO it really captures you. ....... the fox broadcasts are very well done; great crew in all aspects. IMO they could pick up a couple ideas by
watching les' techniques, and bring their broadcasts to a new level.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back