Video of the PS Crashes (1 Viewer)

Video

I watched the video, not real clear. Kurt hit the camera at the end of the track. The video was very jerky couldn't see what happened to the Dodge. they also kept saying the race was in Richmond. Sometimes ESPN sucks.........WDE

You must have to have scripting on and accept all the cookies. I get Javavoid, when I click on it.

I watched the video, not real clear. Kurt hit the camera at the end of the track. The video was very jerky couldn't see what happened to the Dodge. they also kept saying the race was in Richmond. Sometimes ESPN sucks.........WDE

The only reason it got air time was the crash. They could have just shown a promo for the race with the correct town, and times it would be shown.

yeah....

They could have done that, but frankly, there is no such thing as bad publicity. Both drivers were ok....people remember this kind of stuff a lot longer than TJ's blazing "60" qualifying pass.

Numbers are irrevalent to people who have a passing interest in motorsports...carnage as crappy as it is to say, puts butts in seats and viewers on ESPN 2.

It wasn't an accident that this stuff made it onto "the big show".

Brian

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back