Video of Hight turnaround at Charlotte (1 Viewer)

john

Nitro Member
Hight Turnaround | rpm2night.com

link to a short video i was able to shoot while in robert hight's pit. something i'm gonna try to do everytime i'm at a race. didn't have time to shoot a lot because we were so busy, but if there's some behind the scenes things you'd like to see in the future, let me know and i'll try to get it for you.;

email me at: [email protected]

John...

You Sure? Don't look like Hopsing and the Boys... Think Blue Shirts....

d'kid

not sure why I said it was Hight's crew. I apologize, it's actually Mike Neff's crew. Castrol shirts and all! I guess I was in too big of a hurry to do it. Was trying to take Tuesday off, but when I plugged my flip cam into the computer the video came up and I remembered taping an interview with Robert.

I'll be more careful in the future! I feel really stupid right now! Sorrry!!!! Please forgive me for my stupidity!

yes, they are, but imagine how stupid I feel for identifying the wrong crew. I feel really bad that I slighted those guys on Neff's team. Guess I really am getting old and my memory and eyes don't work the way they used to.

it's no excuse, but I was trying to take it easy today. I've been working 7 days a week since launching the website back on January 21st.

again, it was my mistake and it's bad and I truly regret it! I apologize to Mike's crew! It is being corrected!

it's especially bad, considering all the good comments I got about working the ESPN races in another thread on the mater! my face is really red, and not because I didn't put on sunscreen on Sunday! LOL

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back