Vegas Testing (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

Paul

Staff member
Nitro Member
Looks like Hillary Will found what was wrong with her car running a 52 @ 331. Also, Troxel ran a 4.80 in Ashley's FC. Bob Tasca is also making some laps.

Hill Will is testing at 90%. They are also trying some new clutch parts. Ken Black bought/started a new clutch disc company and they are using Hillary's ride to get the combination set up for 2008.

From DRCentral:

Left Lane: Jack Beckman Runs 4.726/323.66, Now #1

NOW WHERE WAS THAT ON SUNDAY>????? Actually they broke a blower pully on Sunday...What a bummer, cause I think he may have won that race!

Timmah!

From DRCentral:

NOW WHERE WAS THAT ON SUNDAY>????? Actually they broke a blower pully on Sunday...What a bummer, cause I think he may have won that race!

Timmah!

"Fast Jack".....your Monday Nationals champion :D

From DRCentral:

Timmah!
yeah, but he comes home this week. watch out, he will definetely figure in the mix.

Hill Will is testing at 90%. They are also trying some new clutch parts. Ken Black bought/started a new clutch disc company and they are using Hillary's ride to get the combination set up for 2008.

I talked to Hillary Monday night. She didn't say anything about 90% but she did say she was looking forward to racing in '08 and that 331 miles per hour is pretty fast. She wishes she could take a look around to see how fast stuff is going by at that speed but thought that might not be a good idea. :p

She came over to sign Dan D!ckey's TA/FC license after running his first "5" in my car. Big step up from Super Comp.

RG

yeah, but he comes home this week. watch out, he will definetely figure in the mix.

Yeah...and considering his National Record Run of 4.662 was done in 1327' (Since he was all over the track on that pass) and he's a hell of a lot better this year driving that MTS Dodge, I'm pickin him...But, I always pick him to win!

Timmah!

PS: Sandy, we can hang out anytime...I'm usually "WAITING FOR THE LIGHTNING TO STRIKE" as well! :cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back