Vegas I and the opening of Carroll Shelby's new restaurant (1 Viewer)

ProStockJunkie

Nitro Member
I got this email from Sonny Messner a little while ago. Was wondering if he made the March meet, as I didn't see any pictures of him and his Swamp Rat III, built for him by da man himself, Big. Sonny & Don have been friends for decades and he has been having a lot of fun at the cacklefests with SWIII.

"Dear jack; No I didnt make it to march meet. I am preparing to go to the summit nats at vegas , There is going to be a huge grand opening of Carroll Shelby's new restaurant at the strip on april 10 and Mike Kuhl, me and the yeakel car are going to do a cackle at the party! I will then stay for the event because Sunday afternoon before the finals we will do another push start cackle for the crowd. Wish you could be there! Love ya Sonny"

If you go to this event, please stop by and say howdy to Son, and get some pix if you can. This guy goes WAY back in drag racing and he has a million stories. Tell him, Jackee sent ya. :p;):D

Now I really wish I could make that even. Vegas alone sounds great. Expecting Chris, Paul, Tim and everyone else to get some good pics for us.

Jackee, I started another thread also mentioning the Cacklefest. This deal with the Shelby restaurant sounds great. Thanks for the info. I can't wait since I'll be there for all the festivities.

The restaurant is one of the buildings I setup internet for last month.

And I will do my best to get pics.

Jackee, I started another thread also mentioning the Cacklefest. This deal with the Shelby restaurant sounds great. Thanks for the info. I can't wait since I'll be there for all the festivities.

Sorry Mark, I didn't see it.

Have a great time and stop by to see Son if you get the chance

I think it's On Speedway blvd, if you are traveling towards LVMS on Speedway blvd it will be on the right. I'll double check on Friday.

Dan

Jackie,

I looked for Sonny like you asked at the MM, but as you know he wasn't there. ;) :D

Have fun at this new deal it sounds like a great time. :cool:

Rapid

I think it's On Speedway blvd, if you are traveling towards LVMS on Speedway blvd it will be on the right. I'll double check on Friday.

Dan

This is correct. It is the third building on the right if memory serves.

The restaurant itself is what you would expect from a Shelby themed restaurant. Cobra emblems everywhere, lots of posters on the wall and it has a patio. It is just really a redecorated version of the restaurant that was there prior ....

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back