US Nats on tape/disc (1 Viewer)

D

Nitro Member
In kow I'm a day late and a dollar short has/is anybody taping/tivoing the US Nats? I'd love to have a copy as I haven't been able to watch the coverage here in Thailand. Can somebody hook a brotha up?

S/F
D

In kow I'm a day late and a dollar short has/is anybody taping/tivoing the US Nats? I'd love to have a copy as I haven't been able to watch the coverage here in Thailand. Can somebody hook a brotha up?

S/F
D

D,

I hope I am DVR'ing the race as I am not at home to confirm it but if I do get it on a DVD disc today, I can help you out by duping it. I am working right now so had to set things up before heading off to work first. I'll let you know how the recording(s) turn out and then will let you know if they are good enough to duplicate and send to you.

Any others doing the same? Can ya help a fellow mater out?

~Kurt

D,

I hope I am DVR'ing the race as I am not at home to confirm it but if I do get it on a DVD disc today, I can help you out by duping it. I am working right now so had to set things up before heading off to work first. I'll let you know how the recording(s) turn out and then will let you know if they are good enough to duplicate and send to you.

Any others doing the same? Can ya help a fellow mater out?

~Kurt
Thanks Kurt
I appreciate it.

S/F
D

DP,

Send me a PM with your mailing address and a rough guestimate of how much it costs to mail a disk to Thailand. I got the Monday shows, all 6 hours on one DVD at a slightly low quality, but it is definitely watchable. I haven't had time to watch all 6 hours but I have watched the beginning and the end and seemed fine to me.

~Kurt

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back