US Nationals (1 Viewer)

pet

Nitro Member
Hey Race Fans! I surprised my hubby last week on his 50th birthday with tix to Indy, (plus airline tix). Top Eliminator Club. Can anyone tell me about the Club seats? Whats with the "closed circuit tv" Where is that? Is it a big screen located near by? Whats the scoop? Just how SPECIAL is the Top Eliminator Club? :) Any great attractions near by? We want to make the most of his "b-day race weekend" ;)

Hey Race Fans! I surprised my hubby last week on his 50th birthday with tix to Indy, (plus airline tix). Top Eliminator Club. Can anyone tell me about the Club seats? Whats with the "closed circuit tv" Where is that? Is it a big screen located near by? Whats the scoop? Just how SPECIAL is the Top Eliminator Club? :) Any great attractions near by? We want to make the most of his "b-day race weekend" ;)

A big tent located behind some great seats. The tent has a food buffet (lunch some days, breakfast & lunch race day) with pretty good food, a couple dozen TVs scattered around with the live ESPN feed on them, lots of tables and chairs, separate bathrooms, and a separate little store with some special Top Eliminator logo gear. And you get a goodie bag with some stuff (mostly ads) and a special hat and pin combo. I like them, they're nice, but it is pretty pricey. Not like "weekend in Vegas in a suite at the Bellagio" nice, but nice :)

Cheryl, do you have a daughter that would be willing to marry me and buy me similar birthday gifts? Yes, I am willing to relocate.

Cheryl, do you have a daughter that would be willing to marry me and buy me similar birthday gifts? Yes, I am willing to relocate.

You couldn't BE that lucky, Chris...:D

Cheryl is probably the coolest wife on the planet- just ask my buddy Scott!! :)

Cheryl, make some time to go to the Indy Motor speedway museum, it is truly a Must stop!

My wife and I went TEC at the 50th Indy a few yars ago and it was worth it just to get out of the heat and humidity. Free iced tea and water helped. It was about 90 with 90% humidity all four days and when it got too unbearable we`d go into the tent and pull up a chair next to the giant fans to cool off.

My wife and I went TEC at the 50th Indy a few yars ago and it was worth it just to get out of the heat and humidity. Free iced tea and water helped. It was about 90 with 90% humidity all four days and when it got too unbearable we`d go into the tent and pull up a chair next to the giant fans to cool off.

The free iced tea/water/lemonade are probably one of the best things (hint: bring your own big gulp cup rather than use their little plastic cups). They also serve really nice lunches on Saturday/Sunday/Monday, even though getting down there is kinda hard if you watch most of the pros. Another advantage is the parking right across the street, even though getting out is kinda a pain some nights.

Another plus is the fact that nobody stands up when the cars are going down track...their isn't a bad seat in the TEC...

Lucky Hubby!!!!:D

TEC is probably the best bang for the buck available. If you are there for the whole or even majority of the event, it is actually reasonable cost-wise. Chances are after this year, your hubby won't want to spectate any other way in the future!

The free iced tea/water/lemonade are probably one of the best things (hint: bring your own big gulp cup rather than use their little plastic cups). They also serve really nice lunches on Saturday/Sunday/Monday, even though getting down there is kinda hard if you watch most of the pros. Another advantage is the parking right across the street, even though getting out is kinda a pain some nights.

Another plus is the fact that nobody stands up when the cars are going down track...their isn't a bad seat in the TEC...

So true! Cheryl, I did the same thing last year for me and hubby. TEC was so worth it! It truly has spoiled me. The never ending tea/water/lemonade when it was so hot out was a godsend. The food was good, the shade, the private bathrooms and the "special" events outstanding. We saw the interviews up close and personal for the bike challenge, the skoal shootout..etc. We had our own private shopping area with TEC apparel.
I had such a blast!!!

We also went downtown and toured the Colts facility, the Indy Zoo and gardens, took the track tour at IMS....and toured some NHRA shops. That was the most fun. Grand tours of DSR and DPM.

Thanks to everyone for their help! (especially my wonderful friend, Martin!) I have another question. What the "roundy-rounds?" where is that held? How do you find that info? I really appreciate everyones help! We will be checking out the John Force RaceStation! So stoked!!!!

Thanks to everyone for their help! (especially my wonderful friend, Martin!) I have another question. What the "roundy-rounds?" where is that held? How do you find that info? I really appreciate everyones help! We will be checking out the John Force RaceStation! So stoked!!!!

Your friends with Martin? Oh forget it!!!:p

Cheryl, yer gonna love TEC. The track view is GREAT. The shade tent, free unlimited water-lemonade-ice tea, private bathrooms and nitro mall. The meals are great too. And NO ONE stands. You'll see both cars from line to line. You can stretch yer legs during down time, but when the next pair fire, everyone sits, no need to stand even to take a pic, theres nothin in yer way.

(1) Make sure to take in the Schumacher open house. (Fri.) free just a donation to charity. The teams are there, car show, and you can buy a nice lunch also.

(2) Tour the 500 speedway & museum, lots to see. You can take a lap (tour bus) around the track.

Have a GREAT trip. :):cool:
You will enjoy TOP ELIMINATOR

Cheryl, yer gonna love TEC. The track view is GREAT. The shade tent, free unlimited water-lemonade-ice tea, private bathrooms and nitro mall. The meals are great too. And NO ONE stands. You'll see both cars from line to line. You can stretch yer legs during down time, but when the next pair fire, everyone sits, no need to stand even to take a pic, theres nothin in yer way.

(1) Make sure to take in the Schumacher open house. (Fri.) free just a donation to charity. The teams are there, car show, and you can buy a nice lunch also.

(2) Tour the 500 speedway & museum, lots to see. You can take a lap (tour bus) around the track.

Have a GREAT trip. :):cool:
You will enjoy TOP ELIMINATOR

Paul just likes TEC so that I won't stand up in front of him!:p

Hell yeah, I'm friends with Martin!! A person couldn't ask for a better friend!! Plus the fact he is a kick ass DAD and excellent crew chief for his son Emmit! He rocks :D

QUOTE=Joe Sherwood;218559]Your friends with Martin? Oh forget it!!!:p[/QUOTE]

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back