Two Legends return (1 Viewer)

ProStockJunkie

Nitro Member
(From Drag List)

http://www.eurodragster.com/news/news.asp?Story=july18#july18

Legendary Fuel FC racer Tom Hoover and fellow US racer and European favourite Harlan Thompson are to return to Fuel racing in a Top Fuel match race at the Bahrain International Circuit in late October. Both racers will be driving cars out of Europe's Carbon By Design stable, owned by Knut Söderquist. Eurodragster.com spoke to Tom, Harlan and Knut to get the lowdown on the return of the US legends. See link above

Last edited:
Jackee, that's just freakin' incredible! I must say this does smell heavily of promoter deluxe but I hope they can pull it off...SAFELY!!!

I am sure that there are many reasons why Tom and Harlan have been invited to pilot, not least of all that most Europeans will have used up all of their holidays (from work) racing in the FIA Championship rounds. No luxury of a professional career in European drag racing...

Works for me. Best of luck to em!
I wonder when the car crazy Chinese will get to experence a top fuel race. Cars and racing seems to transend all the political stuff.

I agree Larry and so it should...

It doesn't matter where you are in the world drag racing is still awesome and the racers and fans are all great people.

Did you know there is already an all concrete drag strip built and ready to go at the Shanghai F1 circuit in China? along with the tracks in Bahrain, Dubai and Quatar in the middle east.

The Mighty

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back