TSR racing changes (22 Viewers)

StarLink
High Speed Internet
Available AnyWhere On Earth
Now $349

Stewart is brand new at this TF racing. You just don't jump in one of these cars and win everything. He has to give himself time. He'll be a major threat to the TF field in due time.
I'm just a fan, never been in the sport in any other capacity.

But it seems they have struggled with the setup/tuning. I mean TS reaction time is well within class average, correct?

And I'm not trying to kick the CC in the groin, because again, I'm just "a guy" on the sidelines. But it seems the issue is getting the car to make a full pull. TS is "just" driving it. How is it Tony's fault (not that anyone is saying it is)? It's getting the car to go a full pull.

He just stomps on the pedal for 3.75 seconds or until the tires smoke, or a part fails?

I'm just a fan, never been in the sport in any other capacity.

But it seems they have struggled with the setup/tuning. I mean TS reaction time is well within class average, correct?

And I'm not trying to kick the CC in the groin, because again, I'm just "a guy" on the sidelines. But it seems the issue is getting the car to make a full pull. TS is "just" driving it. How is it Tony's fault (not that anyone is saying it is)? It's getting the car to go a full pull.

He just stomps on the pedal for 3.75 seconds or until the tires smoke, or a part fails?
drivers job is not to mess up the tuners tune up, leave on time and keep it in the groove and pedal when required. I haven't seen him doing anything really bad this year. The car seems to smoke the tires fairly often as it did for parts of last year. A good tuneup is easy to lose. All crew chiefs have seen it come and go. The great ones figure it out again sooner.

I know exactly why. Please don’t tell him, but…..
I’ve been picking Dougie for PTW and well… so it goes
Okay, I'm apparently not in the loop with abbreviations or texting slang. So...what is the definition of PTW? I Googled PTW and there are a bunch of meanings. I'm guessing from the context of your sentence, that PTW might mean Person To Watch? That wasn't even one of the definitions listed.

Okay, I'm apparently not in the loop with abbreviations or texting slang. So...what is the definition of PTW? I Googled PTW and there are a bunch of meanings. I'm guessing from the context of your sentence, that PTW might mean Person To Watch? That wasn't even one of the definitions listed.
Pick the winners. It's a game you can sign up for and play on this platform. See link at top of page. Each race you pick 5 cars in any pro class and get points for their finish position

Pick the winners. It's a game you can sign up for and play on this platform. See link at top of page. Each race you pick 5 cars in any pro class and get points for their finish position
What he said…..

I (think) I know why Tony took Leah's seat in the Top Fuel car but there's a lot more involved in making the jump from TAD to TF than simply bolting on a supercharger. Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted and he's getting plenty of experience in that class. Stewart got a lot of exposure and positive press when he was doing his TAD thing and he was quite good at it. I wish he'd stayed there and hired a top-shelf TF pilot to drive Leah's car.
There is nothing wrong with how he's driving the T/F car.He consistently cuts competitive lights and keeps the car in the groove. He has totally succeeded in every form of race car he's strapped himself into and has extreme passion for what he is doing. Why would he put anyone else in the seat of his own operation?

Last edited:
anyone know if there is any testing going on at IRP between ennis and vegas? if you're in 9th place is it even worth it?

anyone know if there is any testing going on at IRP between ennis and vegas? if you're in 9th place is it even worth it?
Langdon or AB might want to test but I don't see a reason to in FC.

I wonder if the JFR FC chassis comes with a JFR tuning combination? (See Dave Richards-Dale Creasey) ;)

There is nothing wrong with how he's driving the T/F car.He consistently cuts competitive lights and keeps the car in the groove. He has totally succeeded in every form of race car he's strapped himself into and has extreme passion for what he is doing. Why would he put anyone else in the seat of his own operation?
Thank you !!!

I wonder if the JFR FC chassis comes with a JFR tuning combination? (See Dave Richards-Dale Creasey) ;)
Creasy gets some help from JFR I think Wilk may help Richards some.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back