Torco Teams (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
Torco Teams Affected

I know this is not a complete list but I was thinking how many teams are affected by this. So, here is my list please add to it so we can get a complete picture. I know it may not mean anything.

Both NHRA & IHRA Teams

Update - 1/11/08 9:00 PM

Top Fuel

J.R. Todd
Clay Millican
Doug Foley & Lewis
Bobby Laguana Jr
Jessie Harris

FC

Mike Ashley
Melanie Troxel
Gary Densham
Dale Creasy Jr.
Matt Hagan

PS (Car & Bike)

Dave Connolly
Rickie Smith
Matt Smith
Angie Mc Bride (Matt's 2nd Bike)
Justin Humphreys

Pro Mod

Scott Cannon Jr.
Scotty Cannon
Rickie Smith
Shannon Jenkins

TA (FC & D)

Randy Goodwin
Dave Heitzman
Kate Harker TAD
Dan Dickey TAFC
Hirata
Thacker
Hedges
Snyder
Chuck Cheeseman

Sportsman

S/G, S/C Will Boxold

Last edited:
Here are some more

TAD
Hirata
Thacker
Harker
Hedges
Heitzman

TAFC
Snyder

Re: Torco Teams Affected

I know this is not a complete list but I was thinking how many teams are affected by this. So, here is my list please add to it so we can get a complete picture. I know it may not mean anything.

Both NHRA & IHRA Teams

Top Fuel

J.R. Todd
Clay Millican
Doug Foley & Lewis
Bobby Laguana Jr
Jessie Harris

FC

Mike Ashley
Melanie Troxel
Gary Densham
Dale Creasy Jr.
Terry McMillen
Matt Hagan

PS (Car & Bike)

Dave Connolly
Rickie Smith
Matt Smith
Angie Mc Bride (Matt's 2nd Bike)
Justin Humphreys

Pro Mod

Scott Cannon Jr.
Scotty Cannon

TA (FC & D)

Randy Goodwin
Dave Heitzman

Sportsman

Thanks for thinking of Terry McMillen - but Terry shouldn't be on this list. He drives a TAFC sponsored by Amalie Oil. The Top Fuel car he drove last season was a Foley & Lewis entry sponsored by Torco Nitro.

Terry will field a T/F car this year - announcement shortly.

If I remember right, I heard towards the last part of last year that JR Todd was loosing his skull shine sponsorship, and that is why he teamed up with Morgan Lucas.

If I remember right, I heard towards the last part of last year that JR Todd was loosing his skull shine sponsorship, and that is why he teamed up with Morgan Lucas.

He took over Melanie's old car, which was the POW car, which she was going to continue with in FC this year. So maybe JR will be in a 2nd Lucas backed car, but I thought the Skull Shine deal was going with him from Dexter Tuttle over to Morgan Lucas. Let's hope it is a 2nd Lucas car and JR will still be on the track.

Reportedly.. Creasy is over working with Hagan on his new FC ride.. under new , soon to be announced sponsorship....

announcement soon maybe.... Hate for IHRA FC champion to not defend his title....

Billy

PS .....hate to see Cannon Jr not be able to defend as well.....

The Creasy release was put out just before the Torco sponsorship rollback, looks like it took a couple days to make it to the News section.

I hope Peanut can get things worked out, he's fun to have around and I'd hate to see him lose the championship because of sponsorship problems.

Maybe it was an auto-post, an editorial error or maybe something loony is going on ovet at Torco, but Deby has a post up (dated today in the News section) that Dale Creasy Jr. new ride is ready to go... :confused:

WTF??? :confused:

http://www.nitromater.com/news-info...ack-black-back-back-championship-defense.html
This is totally my fault!!

Dale and I scheduled this press release last week to go out this Friday. After the Torco announcement I called Dale and we talked about re-editing this release to better clarify his position with Torco.

Today when I sent McMillen's release out there were several emails stuck in the queue to go out. I deleted all of Dale's but somehow the email queue sent a few out. I thought I had found the emails that were sent out via server logs - then I personally contacted each person that recieved the email.

Somehow - I missed Debbie - it's not her fault - or Dale's - but mine.

Apologies to Dale, Debbie and Torco - I will attempt to fix ASAP

Understandable, Jim, with all the insanity that must have been going on over there this week (hell, look at the insanity HERE this week..:rolleyes:)

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back