Top dragster crash at Cajun Sportsnational (1 Viewer)

Boo

Nitro Member
I don't know if yall saw these photos yet but John Garner had a crash in his Top Dragster at the Cajun Sportsnational. Luckily he was uninjured, I don't know what caused the crash but these pictures are downright scary! Thank god for safe equipment! The photo sequence below is from Drag Race Central

John Garner's crash!

I talked to someone yesterday who said he wasnt injured, I'm sure just a little sore. Same couldnt be said for the car though I heard it actually wasnt too bad.

We're really glad he's okay, met him at the 50th in Indy and now we're in the same division.

Does anyone know what happened?

Thanks for the Post

he left the line and it started spinning the tires and got loose, and then the nitrous kicked in and he never got out of it.
the pics on DRC doesnt show it but, I saw some others on the computer of the photographer and when he realized he was going over he pulled the chutes to stop. That was a smart experienced driver as far as that part went.

Glad John is Ok.
Hey Gary, they pictured me out in the winners circle, I was in Britt Cummings, Kevin Edmonds, David Strain, Keith Altazin, and the staff picture.

I'm use to takin them, not being in them...lol

I talked with John after the incident Friday night. He said he was not uninjured and the car wasn't tore up too bad, mostly cosmetic. He looked fine to me while he was tearing up the crawfish and cold ones outside of the sports bar.

Van Williams
S/C 4520 T/D

Van,
Thats good to hear, did he get oil on his tires or something???? I saw you went a couple of rounds on Sunday yourself! Shannon Brinkley's MOV in round 3 .0065!!!!:eek:

Van,
Thats good to hear, did he get oil on his tires or something???? I saw you went a couple of rounds on Sunday yourself! Shannon Brinkley's MOV in round 3 .0065!!!!:eek:

Hi Gary: John said it just got away from him before he could react. I was pedalling as fast as could against Brinkley but I couldn't hold him off. My 'lil small block had its tongue hanging out against all of them big blocks.

Van Williams
S/C 4520 T/Df

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back