Tony Pedregon to drive Nitro Fish Funny Car at Reading (1 Viewer)

Tony Pedregon’s nitromethane-fueled Funny Car will be wearing Nitro Fish colors in the Auto-Plus NHRA Nationals at Maple Grove Raceway near Reading, Pa., Friday through Sunday.

“It is good to be back here with Nitro Fish,” said Pedregon, a two-time Funny Car world champion. “We have been making progress with our car’s performance. We ran 4.13 (seconds) last weekend at Charlotte and we hope to improve on that here.

“It looks like we’ll have cool temperatures to run in. We hope to get the car to make its first run in 4.0-second range, and it appears we have the conditions to do that.”

Pedregon would like a repeat performance of the first time he raced in Kenny Koretsky’s Nitro Fish livery. “I was able to win the race,” he recalled. “I want to give something back to Kenny because he has been a big supporter of our team . . . and the best way to do that would be to deliver performance.”

Koretsky said he was “happy to welcome Tony back into the Nitro Fish colors. I hope his car runs good all weekend.”

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back