Todd Veney (1 Viewer)

shawn fleischmann

Nitro Member
Congratulations to Todd Veney, Jay Blake, and the entire Follow a Dream crew on their win at the Atco divisional. What a way to end the season. Tommy Howell is one of the best tuners in the country and showed that by pacing the field by almost a tenth by running a .55 yesterday and following that up with a .62 to beat Manzo today. Many may not know but Tommy is actually going over to Afghanistan to work now that the racing season is over. It's been a long time since one person beat Manzo TWO times in one season. Once again congratulations to the entire crew, you real have that ProStart chassis running on a rail.

Congrats Follow a Dream Team!!! :) Also congrats to Mickey Ferro and Team Ryco Hydraulics for locking up the Division 2 Championship.

To Frank for winning another championship!! Many accomplishments and more to come before the season is over.

Great to see Todd having a successful season. I know he has sacrificed a lot to have a shot in this sport, and it's great to see things go well for him.

I am so happy & proud of Todd, Jay and the entire FOLLOW A DREAM TAFC Team!! I have known the Veney Family for 25 yrs.+ and I got to meet Mr. Jay Blake this summer at the NHRA Race in Norwalk,OH! What a great group of indivudals!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back