TJ in AJ Fueler? (1 Viewer)

Wait......Former TJ teamate....... TJ was once sponsored by Mopar.... Former Mopar drivers along that same time line..hhmmm... Scott Geoffrion has passed away, so it HAS to be Darrell Alderman!!!!!! WOW! :D

I wonder how hard AJ laughs when he sees some of the stuff posted here...Anyways, my opinion is that its gunna be Timmah lol...remember one of the old comp plus stories said it would be a WOW! type move...who better than to wow all of us lol

If it is Dixon, I just don't know why he would leave Snake. I hope it ain't only about money.

Dave

Why would he leave? Why wouldnt he leave! Its, in my opinion, the best seat in the house. He's had some sucess but this takes it to another level. And quite honestly I dont care much for DP. In fact I think hes kind of a d***. I think his comment "they wouldnt have known if we didnt tell them" pretty much says it all. I think its a done deal for Dixon heading to AJ. The Spencer deal and no announcement again, pretty much says it all. Just my .02

Me thinks It was Trickie Rickie himself who brokered the whole deal for AJ!!!
...Think about it...He Was the U.S. connection to Al-Anabi...and spent MONTHS over there racin and tunin'!:)

Last edited:
Here's what I posted 3 weeks ago . . .

Larry's answer sounded like this to me, "AJ offered me the ride with a huge signing bonus, I told Snake there's a lot of green on the table and Snake said I'll get back with you". When you have a wife and kids in a sluggish economy, loyalty doesn't buy bread.

Who's to say that Massey isn't bringing extra funding to DP Racing? I don't know for sure but maybe U.S. Tobacco is cutting back funding some. That has been the trend for them for the past few years it seems. If it is Dixon, maybe he doesn't really have a say whether he leaves Snake or not? I'm not saying that this is the case because they seem very tight but stranger things have happened.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back