Thoughts and prayers for dale creasy jr. (1 Viewer)

The Little Lizard

Nitro Member
Thoughts and prayers go out to nitro funny car driver Dale Creasy Jr., his family and friends at this time. It seems they may be needed from the report posted from the fine folks at drag central.com, at web page

EDMONTON - Nitro Funny Car Qualifying Notes, Session #1

As an additional side note: at this edmonton event they have been mixing some nostalgia funny cars with the regular ones, i.e. Terry Capp/Roland Leong "Bubble Up"

Thoughts and prayers go out to nitro funny car driver Dale Creasy Jr., his family and friends at this time. It seems they may be needed from the report posted from the fine folks at drag central.com, at web page

EDMONTON - Nitro Funny Car Qualifying Notes, Session #1

As an additional side note: at this edmonton event they have been mixing some nostalgia funny cars with the regular ones, i.e. Terry Capp/Roland Leong "Bubble Up"
The reverser incident happened last year, they're just stating it again since they were paired together when that incident happened and paired together again this time.

Holy crap what a scare when i saw that topic....lol... Heard he did real well in the car last weekend at the other event.. and was looking forward to this weekend as well....

Good luck to ya Dale .....

Billy

I just returned from the race. Even though there is no nitro funny car class this year, Creasy returned to run the track that hurt him so bad. I didn't know he had endured 13 operations this past year. In any event, Creasy is back!

It was an emotional moment to see him run again and its great to see him recovered and doing well.

Somebody tell me why he flipped the bird to the track, wasn't it the car that hurt him. or more to the point the clutch,or the reverser

Im lost,he was hurt last year? and if their not running a funny car class this year why were they in edmonton??

Im lost,he was hurt last year? and if their not running a funny car class this year why were they in edmonton??

It was last year at the event in Edmonton that he was hurt.

He returned and sort of match raced Terry Haddock who raced both top fuel and nitro funny car. There were also a couple of local nitro funny cars who ran as exhibition or filler or whatever you want to call it as well.

They did run alcohol funny car as a class at this race probably because of the number of local cars as well.

Things went well for the first time back in the car, giving the track the finger started out as a joke and grew from there. Thanks for all the support. DCjr

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back